Visual Studio Code a Microsoft Product
Clean IDE from Microsoft. A Must-have Tool!
I recently discovered a new code editor called Visual Studio Code. This platform is very slick and clean and has tons of features. Microsoft has really developed a great product for developers to use.
- Go beyond syntax highlighting and autocomplete with IntelliSense, which provides smart completions based on variable types, function definitions, and imported modules.
- Debug code right from the editor. Launch or attach to your running apps and debug with break points, call stacks, and an interactive console.
- Working with Git and other SCM providers has never been easier. Review diffs, stage files, and make commits right from the editor. Push and pull from any hosted SCM service.
- Want even more features? Install extensions to add new languages, themes, debuggers, and to connect to additional services. Extensions run in separate processes, ensuring they won't slow down your editor. Learn more about extensions.
- With Microsoft Azure you can deploy and host your React, Angular, Vue, Node, Python (and more!) sites, store and query relational and document based data, and scale with serverless computing, all with ease, all from within VS Code.
It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Download Today: https://code.visualstudio.com/