Create a Bootable Windows 10 USB from MacOS Mac
Make a Bootable Windows 10 USB with MacOS in Simple Steps.
Follow these steps to create a bootable USB for Windows 10 on MacOS. Read the Full Article
1. First we need to Download Windows 10 ISO File: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
2. We need to format the USB. Open the Disk Utility on your Mac.
3. Make sure all devices is selected
4. Next, we need to select the media that we will erase which will be the USB.
5. After Windows 10 ISO is downloaded click on it and drag all the contents to this new USB and Voila now you have a working bootable windows 10 USB.