How to import a private repository into another private repository on GitHub
I had a private repository that i wanted to share with my team. So i could not find an easy way to this until i found an article online that gave me an idea. So here are the steps on how to share it.
1. Create your repository you want to transfer the information to
2. Click on the import code button
3. Enter your other private repository link in this section
4. Click Begin Import
5. For the Login information you need to create a personal access token. You will use your username, but for the password you need to navigate to Settings -> Developer Settings -> Personal Access Token.
6. Click on Generate a New Token
7. Make sure you select these.
8. Click on Generate Token and Input this as your password